Ways to Give
You can make your annual contribution to the Rambler Varsity Club or Sport Specific Athletic Fund by cash, check (Made payable to Loyola University Chicago), or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, AmEx, Discover).
- Online - By giving online, your contribution is as easy as going to www.luc.edu/rvc.
Phone - You can make your contribution by calling the Rambler Varsity Club at (773) 508-3321. We can assist you by answering all questions.
- Mail - You can make your contribution by filling out the form and mailing it to:
Rambler Varsity Club
The Norville Center
6526 N. Winthrop Avenue
Chicago, IL 60626
- Payroll Deduction - Loyola University Chicago employees can give back to the University in the easiest and most convenient way possible by filling out a payroll deduction form.
- Matching Gifts - If your employer has a matching gift program, you can easily increase your gift, as well as the number of lives it touches at Loyola. For more information please visit http://www.matchinggifts.com/luc/.
- Gift-in-kind - Make a contribution of goods or services for charitable gift credit. Gifts-in-kind must be properly appraised through the donor's efforts.
- Gifts of real estate, stock, retirement assets, or other property
Different types of gifts can bring you and your family different benefits. Gifts other than cash can trigger income, capital gains, and estate taxes, but there are many giving strategies that can keep more of your assets in your pockets while also benefiting Loyola Athletics. Our Office of Planned Giving is ready to provide you with all the help and information you need to tailor a giving strategy that best fits your circumstances and goals.
Please visit our planned giving page, or contact Jamie Orsini, the director of planned giving, at (312) 915-6424, for more information.